Wednesday 27 January 2016

The YA Chronicles | Unboxing

So, I just received my first ever book subscription box in the mail from The YA Chronicles. I have been waiting all month for it to arrive and am so thrilled to actually have it in my hands. 
This month's theme is "Travel the World!" 
Below is my YouTube video of me unboxing this months box, hope you enjoy!


Within this box I received  Passenger by Alexandra Bracken, a travelogue note book, a Wanderlust necklace, a world tattoo and a bookmark. 


I received this subscription as a Christmas present and am very pleased with it! I am so excited to read this book as well as wear the necklace and use the travelogue.
Overall, I am absolutely amazed and in love with this book subscription. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks so much for reading and watching my reaction to receiving and unboxing the January box from The YA Chronicles. 

Until next time, keep reading!
-novel.book.blog

No comments:

Post a Comment