Saturday 9 January 2016

I JUST GOT SENT A BOOK TO REVIEW!

This is such a big moment for me as a book blogger! I just got messaged my first ever e-book to write a review for!

To explain in greater detail what I am actually talking about, I will go back to the beginning and explain from there.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*enter me about 2 days ago*

"Oh wow, lookie at this website I just found... It says that if bloggers sign up they can get sent a book to review!"

*le me sign up*

*enter me today - teen wolf episode had just finished and I decided to check my emails*

*STARTS SCREAMING*

"OH MY GOSHNESS! WHAT?!? I JUST GOT SENT A BOOK TO REVIEW!!!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Okay, firstly, sorry for that. It probably made no sense... 
That was me attempting to recreate my reaction to getting a message from the website called - YA Bound Book Tours (http://yaboundbooktours.blogspot.com.au/). 

About 2 days ago I signed up to review a book called Ignited by Desni Dantone


I have read the blurb and the books sounds amazing! It has just the right amount of fantasy, mixed with action and I think it will also have a little romance between characters... 
This book sound like it is right up my alley and I will post a full summary and review before the end of February. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I just wanted to share this absolutely, amazingly, awesome news with my blog. I AM JUST SO EXCITED TO START READING!!!

Until next time, keep reading!
-novel.book.blog

No comments:

Post a Comment