Monday 4 January 2016

Hello from novel.book.blog and my TBR list

Okay, I have to say that book blogging is a new obsession of mine. Like seriously, who thought of putting your thoughts from reading written words into words for other people to read? Book blogging is amazing and let’s just leave it at that... 
My last two posts have been very different to how I am going to do this one. I feel like I should introduce myself. 


So let’s start again. 


Hello, this is my blog - novel.book.blog. Thanks for checking this out. I have loved reading for as long as I can remember and have just recently been inspired to start a book blog after finding out about book-tubers and reading a book with a girl who is a book blogger in it (I know, ionic right?). I love all books, but my favourite genres are young adult, fantasy and a little bit of romance (trust me I love much more than that, but I am trying to make a good, not-so-crazy impression). This blog is going to include reviews, TBR's, current reads, hauls and more!



Current TBR List:
1.  Stray - Rachel Craw: This book is the second in a series about genetically altered humans whose life purpose is to protect their charge that they are connected to from another genetically mutated human whose life mission is to kill that charge. I have already started reading this book and honestly I don't like it... The first book was so amazing and this one is very slow. Enough said...
2.   Archangel's Kiss - Nalini Singh: I am so excited to read this one, it it also a second book in a series and is about a kick-ass hunter who is hired to track down a rouge archangel. Let’s just say it gets interesting when she begins to fall for one of them... In this second book a LOT of cool stuff is going to happen that I cannot speak of (because, no spoilers). 
3.   The Infinite Sea - Rick Yancey: This is another second book in the 5th Wave series. I wanted to read this series before the movie version comes out in cinemas and let’s just say it is fate that brought me and this series together. It's about what life is like during/after the end of the world when it is being taken over by aliens. 


4.   Crown of Midnight - Sarah J. Mass: Okay, it is obvious that I have a thing recently about reading the second books in series, this series is too amazing for human words! It's about and assassin that had to fight to become the king’s champion, and about everything that happens now that she has to kill for her freedom... 
5.  Heir of Fire - Sarah J. Mass: Wow, another book that belongs in a series? Who could have guessed that? Haha, this book is the third in the amazing series mentioned above. 
6.  Half-Blood - Jennifer L. Armatrout: This book I am absolutely thrilled to have in my TBR pile! It is right up my ally and is based around Greek mythology. Okay, I'm sorry but this is just the coolest thing ever! I have been waiting to find a book series that is a little more mature, while still being similar to the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan series for EVER! And now that I have I am just so excited to start reading it! I am not entirely sure what the exact story line is about, but I can just feel that I will love it! So look out for a future review on this book!


7.  A Court of Thorns and Roses - Sarah J. Mass: Ever since reading the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Mass, I have a feeling that anything she writes will completely dazzle and amaze me. I have heard only good things about this book and although it sounds a little similar to her other series I am still prepared and excited to read it.
8.  The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin: I have no clue what the heck this book is about, but I do know that this book was highly recommended to me. I do have the slightest memory of it being about a girl who can see ghosts... or something along those lines. I am looking forward to reading it and will write a review about this ASAP!
9.  Witch Hunter - Virginia Boecker: Let’s just say that I was very shallow when I brought this book based entirely on its aesthetically appealing cover... I have heard nothing about this book, which could be a good or a bad sign. It is about the kings best witch hunter who is accused of using which craft herself, only to be rescued by a witch. Kind crazy? Yea, I agree.   


10. Carry On - Rainbow Rowell: I have heard great things about this book and have such high expectations for it. To be honest, I, for the life of me cannot remember what the heck it is about. But I know that it is said to be amazing and that it is meant to move the world (well at least move more than the 460 meters per second that it already does).

11. The Rest of Us Just Live Here - Patrick Ness: Great, yet another book that drew me in because of it having frickin BLUE PAGES! Okay, sorry about that outburst, but okay blue pages? For real? Oh and it also has a cool sounding plot.You know the heroes of the book? The ones who get the girl? The ones who go down in history and everyone remembers? Well now think of all of the nobody's, the ones who stand on the sideline and fill the bleachers. This the their story. This is the story of everyone who just lives there (or here). 




Anyway, that is my TBR list. Thank you so much for checking this out. Hopefully this will give you some good book titles to keep your eye out for. 
Until next time, keep reading.
-novel.book.blog

No comments:

Post a Comment