Wednesday 13 January 2016

Book girl talks the movie - Vampire Academy


Firstly, may we all just take a moment to appreciate how cool this picture is that I found of St Vladimir Academy... Like seriously, this is a pretty awesome picture. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I actually first decided to read Vampire Academy because I saw the trailer for the movie and I was just like "Oh my gosh! That was epic! I HAVE to read the book first!" 
So like any true book nerd I decided to go a purchase the book. But, me being me, instead of leaving the book shop with the first book, I left with a book set of 1 through 4... 
I guess the only thing I can say to validate why I just spent a LOT of money on a box of books is:
And go home I did. I went straight home to read the first two books in the series. I then progressed to calling my friends and asking them to come and watch the movie with me. Lets just say I liked the movie, but I LOVED the books. 
My emotions towards the movie went along the lines of this:


I just kind of feel neutral... I am not the most happy, but I am not unhappy. The movie itself was actually quite good. The acting in the first scene was a little strange, but other wise I liked the movie.
I must say that although my feeling about the movie are quite bland, I absolutely LOVE the actress/actor that played the characters of Rose and Dimitri. The Rose character
 was the perfect amount of sassy and kick-ass!


I am very disappointed that the second book wasn't turned into a movie as well! I really liked the Vampire Academy series and would have loved to see the second movie produced as well. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thank you very much for checking out this post. Make sure to keep an eye out for my next review of The Truth Spell by Anita Oh!

Until next time, keep reading!
-novel.book.blog

No comments:

Post a Comment