Monday 21 March 2016

Heroes and Villians: Pawn in the Game by Tara R | Promo Post!

Heroes and Villains: Pawn in the Game
Written by Tara R
Published on December 28th 2015

Overview of the book:
Aurora Grimaldi’s life has been about fighting for justice under the ruthless regime of Shadow kingdoms. In a twist of fate, she uncovers a secret organization run by creatures of magic- the Imperium.

The Imperium is in a crisis. Something has been stolen from them and they will stop at nothing to get it back. The more Aurora gets involved, the deeper she is pulled into a web of lies and deceit. And it doesn’t help when the Shadow kingdoms start interfering.
With the thief lurking in the shadows, Aurora struggles to find her place in everything that is going on and her choices may just have far more dangerous consequences than she could have imagined.


Buy links:
FREE on Kindle Unlimited

Author links:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Firstly, I am sorry about how short this promo post is, I have an english feature article due tomorrow and am really not feelin' the whole 'Physics' thing... And with my feature article you would expect me to be so thrilled about writing it since I literally have a whole blog dedicated to me sharing my opinion... But alas, I am too tired today!
Anyway, this book sound pretty cool and I think that this author is absolutely amazing! Not only did she reach out to me herself, but she is also so incredibly nice and really deserves for everyone to go and check out her book!
I literally have 3 more days until holidays (then I am going camping) but after I am finished camping I will have hundreds of really awesome posts, reviews, promo posts and MORE to share with you all! So make sure to keep an eye out and follow me on my social media - which are linked in the side bar!

Until next time, keep reading!
- Shelbi (Book Ambrosia)

No comments:

Post a Comment