Thursday 3 March 2016

Evanescent review - written by Gabriella Lepore

Attention! This review may contain spoilers that could reveal the story line or events that occur over the duration of the book. If this does not bother you, or if you would just like to get a better feel of what this book is about before you read it, please feel free to carry on and enjoy this review. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Okay, so before I get into sharing my personal opinions of this book I just want to say that all opinions that I state are completely mine and I ALWAYS state my absolute, honest opinion. The opinions that I state, in no way set in stone what this book is actually like. Some people may love one book and other people may no like it, everything is down to personal preference. So please keep it in mind that I never try and bash a book or an author, I simply state my opinion. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Quick overview:
When Bronwen is told by her grandmother to run to a strangers house in the middle of the night because an evil hunter is going to kill her if she stays, lets just say Bronwen runs fast! Forced to put her life in the hands of an arrogant immortal who is willing to kill for his own death, Brownwen's life take a major detour. 


(Evanescent by Gabriella Lepore)

Read the full summary and check out other books by Gabriella Lepore on this Goodreads link.


Personal opinion of the book:
To be honest, I actually didn't complete this book because I found it really basic. I just didn't enjoy it at all. The storyline, the charters, the way the book seamed to jump from one thing to another... I just didn't enjoy this book. 

Because I don't EVER want to known as someone who "book bashes," a few things I DID ENJOY about this book was the charterer Felix, the "granny at the bottom of the hill," Bronwen's love of cleaning and the way the boys liked everything being messy so that they could "see everything!"

Star rating (out of 5):
I give this book a rating of 2/5 stars. Lets just leave it there, I did't personally enjoy this book, but that is my PERSONAL opinion! 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please understand that just because I may not like a book, it doesn't in anyway mean it is a bad book! I am entitles to my own opinion and I just didn't enjoy this book. 
Please don't leave any mean comments! 

Until next time, keep reading!
-Shelbi (Book Ambrosia)

No comments:

Post a Comment