Wednesday 23 November 2016

TBR and Future Buys

↠ TBR and Future Buys ↞

Similarly to many other book-lovers out there, my TBR list is miles high and I am expecting it to eventually grow so big that it will be able to hunt me down and consume me whole. No joke though... 

Also I am currently watching a movie on Netfilx called "Flipped," and holy heck, it is so amazing and I have cried a total of three times already! I just found out something amazing! IT IS A BOOK!
When I think about it, isn't that always the case? The books are ALWAYS better than the movie. And if this is the case, I CANNOT WAIT to read the book! 

The author of the book is Wendelin Van Draanen, and the book has the same title as the movie, Flipped. 
You can read the synopsis on this Goodreads link

The book is basically about this girl who has had a crush on her neighbor since they were in second grade, but after different events and actions on his behalf, she finds her emotions towards him drastically changing. While on the flip of things, he always thought she was a stalker, until different events lead to his emotions towards her taking a complete flip. 




Apart from swooning over this movie and counting my money so I can go and buy this book ASAP, I am also sitting on the couch with a pile of four book next to me. 
I want to read each of these books SO much and since I couldn't decide which book to read, I decided to read them all. Haha, I seriously have an issue...

These book include White Hot Kiss and Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout. These books are about aliens,  demons, gargoyles and book-boyfriends to the max!

My other two book I have with me are Enchantment: The Moonstone by Evelyne Contant, which I was sent to review by the author. As well as the first book in the Mortal Instruments series,  City of Bones by Cassandra Claire. Which I am embarrassed to say I have never read before... But I am going to change that now!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for reading this quick post! Hope you enjoyed! And let me know in the comments if you have read any of these books before, and if you have, what are your feelings on them? 
Also, have you watched the movie Flipped? Do you love it as much as I do?

Until next time, keep reading!
- Shelbi (Book Ambrosia)

No comments:

Post a Comment