Tuesday 22 November 2016

My Favourite Book-Tubers and Bloggers

My Favourite Book-Tubers and Bloggers 

Books. They are the most influential and effective way for spreading knowledge, joy and the feels! 

Today I decided that I would compile a list of book bloggers and book-tubers who have not only inspired me to read a who bunch of amazing books, but also who are super cool! 


↠ Number One 

My first and foremost would have to be Sasha Alsberg who is an incredible book-tuber - her account being called abookutopia. She is super relateable, funny, beautiful and is also the person who made me actually start reading some of my favourite book series of all time! One of which is the LUX series by Jennifer L. Armentrout - this book is the reason why I started blogging!
So a winner here!
She also look insainly like Clary Fray from the Mortal Instruments book series when she has red hair!


↠ Number Two ↞

Next is a book blogger/twitter/bookstagramer - Cait @ Paperfury. She is the most hilarious person on the face of the earth and her passion for books (and cake) is so inspiring! She also take pretty incredible pictures! 
But back to how hilarious her tweets are!!! Like I actual LOL when I read them! 
Her blog is Paperfury and she is the one person who has opened my eyes to how important it is to be a self classified 'book-dragon' not a 'book-worm.'
Also use Aussie book bloggers gotta stand together! She is such an idol of mine and her blog and humor are my inspiration for my blog!

↠ Number Three ↞

Now I must mention a book-tuber of whom's video's I only started to watch YESTERDAY! But I am already in love with her as a book tuber! I just love the way she talks about book and is so passionate about them! 
Also both her and her book shelf are pretty AF! 
She also has such a fluffy little cat! (Mind that I don't normally like cats, but hers looks like a baby lion!) So, I have to give Sophiesseries a huge shout out for already making a huge impact on my TBR! 

↠ Number Four ↞


And now for my all time favourite book-tuber right now... Felicity Jackson! Her YouTube channel is called GoWithFlick.
She is an Australian book-tuber and is so awesome! Her passion and enthusiasuim towards books is so contagious and she is actually one of the main reasons why I am writing this post! Her videos are so well put together and also SHE LOOKS LIKE CLARY! She is so cool and I just love her as a book-tuber! 
I am actually thinking about trying to dye my hair a red on the holidays. But lets be honest, no one will be able to pull it off like her!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Okay, so that is my finished list of favourite book bloggers and book-tubers (at the moment). I seriously loved writing this! It is something a little different for me and I am enjoying it soooo much! 
All of these people have had such an impact on my reading or blogging and I sincerly hope that you go and check them out! 
You wont regret it! 

So thanks for reading this post! Hope you enjoyed!

Until next time, keep reading!
- Shelbi (Book Ambrosia)

8 comments:

  1. AWWW, I'M SO HONOURED TO BE INCLUDED. THANK YOU. <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! Love your blog and your HILARIOUS tweets! <3

      Delete
  2. Welcome! This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a social event of volunteers and beginning another activity in a get-together in a similar corner. Your web journal gave us strong data to wear out. You have made a brilliant showing up regarding!
    Self-Published Book Awards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment, if you would like to get in contact with me anytime in the future about your organisation, just let me know on the following email!
      gypsyliebe@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. If it's not too much burden let me know in the occasion that you're chasing down a planner for your site. You have some really extraordinary posts and I think I would be a not all that awful resource. On the off chance that you ever need to take a touch of the heap off, I'd really get a kick out of the chance to consider some material for your site subsequently for a relationship back to mine. You ought to give me an email if charmed. Grateful!
    Positive books for boys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much for your kind words! I am very interested in possibly working with you in the future, if you would be able to email me on: gypsyliebe@gmail.com
      I would love to get in contact with you and organise a way for us to work together!
      I look forward to hearing from you! :)

      Delete
  4. I just discovered Felicity's booktube channel last week. When I saw her October Book Haul, I knew the moment she talk that I need to subscribe to her channel. It's fun to see her talk about books and I can definitely tell that she's going to be big in the booktube community in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I find relatable book-tubers the absolute best! Thanks for the comment, also I really like your blog! :)

      Delete