Thursday 18 February 2016

Is this the spoiler life?...

In our lives we have all done something awful, it could be 'dobbing' on a sibling or not finishing homework. 

I am here to confess, I have done the unspeakable, I have... spoiled a book!


I know! I know! I am a truly awful person! How dare I? What kind of human being am I? 

Well... I have no reason to validate my actions. Let me insert a meme here to show you what I am:



* Amoeba: An amoeba, often called amoeboid, is a type of cell or organism which has the ability to alter its shape, primarily by extending and retracting pseudopods.
(I never know that is what she said... but hey, you learn something new every day! - Also huge thanks to Wikipedia for this definition!)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Okay, well I am sorry to all of you people you had to read that... It was just a mini rant on my behalf. Bascically the moral of this story is to not tell your best friend that Evan from the 5th Wave dies in the second book... 
Wait! Oh my gosh, did I just spoil the book for you too?!? 


Well... I'm sorry? ;)

Until next time, keep reading!
-Shelbi (Book Ambrosia)

No comments:

Post a Comment