Saturday 13 February 2016

Bloodwork: The New Rugged Cross by Henry Joseph | Promo Post!

I am so very happy to be promoting this book, Bloodwork: The New Rugged Cross by Henry Joseph. I was personally contacted by an lovely lady from the marketing department at Astor + Blue Editions and am now very pleased to be writing up a promo post! 
Hope you enjoy and make sure to check out this book!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

General information:
  • Hardcover: 216 pages
  • Publisher: Gibbs Smith; 1st edition (May 1994)
  • Language: English
  • Author: Henry Joseph



Blurb of the book:
Bloodwork: The New Rugged Cross follows the story of Jack Lee, who is ready to start rebuilding his life after an acquittal from drug trafficking charges. But after his best friend is murdered, Jack quickly turns from reformed outlaw to a hunter in search of vengeance. Driven back into a world he vowed to leave behind, he finds himself in the face of true evil as he goes head to head with a madman. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I know that this was only a short promo post, but this is relatively old book and I had a bit of trouble finding information on it. Although this book isn't personally my style, I do feel as though there are many people out there who would really enjoy reading this book. 
If you decide to checkout this book let me know how you like it! 

Thank-you once again Astor + Blue Editions for contacting me about this book! It was a real honor to be contacted directly. 

Until next time, keep reading!
-Shelbi (Book Ambrosia)

No comments:

Post a Comment